Private Dedicated College Bus Services
For a fee the college operates four dedicated private buses and 4 mini bus services to and from the college for students. Priority is given to younger students and on distance.
1 301 from: Lordswood stopping at Millbrook, Regents Park and Shirley.
2. 302 from: Woolston stopping at Sholing, Thornhill, Bitterne, Bullar Rd and Northam.
3. 303 from: Whiteley stopping at Titchfield, Locks Heath, Warsash, Lowford & Burseldon.
4. 304 from: Peartree stopping at Woolston Link, Central Station, Lower Shirley and St James Road.
5. Minibus “A” from North Baddesley, Chandlers Ford, St Swithun Wells Primary school and Leigh Road.
6. Minibus “B” from Hamble (Social Club), Ingleside- Old Netley, Thornhill Park Road and Townhill Way.
7. Minibus “C” from Fair Oak, Bishopstoke and Eastleigh/Shakespeare Road.
The Bluestar no: 18 from Millbrook to the City Centre then change to the Bluestar no: 2 to Bassett Green Road stop (2mins walk from the college).
The Bluestar no: 8 & 9 from Fawley and Langley to the City Centre then change to the Bluestar no: 2 to Bassett Green Road stop (2 mins walk from the college).
The First Bus no: 3 from Hedge End/West End to the City Centre then connect to the Bluestar 2 or Firstbus U6H to the Burgess Road stop at McDonalds (2 mins walk from the college).
From Fair Oak and Eastleigh the Bluestar no: 2 has a return service stopping at the Bassett Green Road stop (2 mins walk from the college).
Students from the Whiteley and Fareham area travel to Eastleigh Parkway station then change trains to Swaythling station (5 mins walk from college)
Students in Chandlers Ford can travel direct to and from Swaythling station daily.
A direct service is also available from Winchester to Swaythling (Please refer to rail company timetables).
Hampshire and Southampton Assisted Travel
Assisted travel is no longer available for Catholic students on denominational grounds, except where a child is in receipt of free school meals or means tested applies.
Hampshire County Council children, need to apply online following the link: