Homework for Year 10 RE can be downloaded from the PDF link below.
BBC Bitesize GCSE RE
GCSE Bible Resources website
A copy of the GCSE text book can be found on Kerboodle. Use the ID given to gain access.
* St George Catholic College cannot be held responsible for the content of external websites
Work during school closure
Week beginning 13th July
Eschatology 3,4 + 5
Week beginning 6th July
Week beginning 29th June
Church 11,12 + revision
Week beginning 22nd June
Week Beginning 15th June
Week Beginning 8th June
Week Beginning 18thMay
Email Sent by Mr Hill
- Feedback we have received is that some of you are finding it a challenge to keep up with the large amount of content therefore we would like you to use this week to finish any work that you have not completed. If you have completed the work have a go at the following exam question. The expectation is that you will have completed both Incarnation and Trinity by the 1st June.
- For which one of the following reasons is the Bible’s account of the baptism of Jesus seen as a revelation of the mystery of the Trinity?
- Because they are about baptism and everyone should be baptised.
- Because they show that the Son came into being after the Father.
- Because they are the revealed words of God about himself in the Bible.
- Because the Bible is made up of myths.
- Give two reasons why the magisterium has authority for Catholics.
- Explain two ways in which belief in the Trinity influences Catholic understandings of the relevance of God to their lives.
- Explain two ways in which music expresses beliefs about God. Refer to Christian beliefs in your answer.
5 ‘Christians should use only traditional prayers, not spontaneous prayers.’ Evaluate this statement. In your answer you should:
•give developed arguments to support this statement
•give developed arguments to support a different point of view
•refer to Christian teaching
•reach a justified conclusion.
Week Beginning 11thMay
Complete lesson 3.10, 3.11 and 3.12 having completed 3.7, 3.8 and 3.9.
Week beginning 4th May
Year 10 (Trinity)
Continue to work on Trinity information and work booklet, Focus on 3.7, 3.8 and 3.9 having completed 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6.
Relationships and Families