St George Catholic College has identified the following objectives in relation to the Equality Duty. We will therefore set out to continue to:
- Eliminate discrimination
- Advance equality of opportunities
- Foster good relationships
We will therefore:
- Reduce the gap for progress and attainment between pupil premium and national other students.
- Aim to improve increased participation of protected groups in extra-curricular activities
- Reduce Pre judicial language in school.
- We aim to improve the accessibility of our curriculum and our environment for our disabled pupils, (mental and physical).
- We will continue to narrow the achievement gap between Pupil Premium and non-Pupil Premium pupils. We will review this at the end of each academic year.
- Protected groups will show an increase in accessing extra-curricular activities. We will review this at the end of each academic year.
- Disabled pupils access the building and curriculum
- Incidents of pre judicial language has reduced, this will be reviewed on an annual basis.