"Outstanding" Report from Local Authority
We are delighted to announce that St George has been awarded top marks in its recent local authority inspection.
The report has acknowledged the college as "outstanding" in all areas, following its inspection on Wednesday 12th December 2018.
Highlights from the report include:
- “All areas of the school’s work are already performing at a high level and are improving”
- “Senior leaders have imaginative and ambitious approaches to supporting higher levels of achievement”
- “All of the systems to ensure safeguarding, child protection and the wellbeing of students are operated rigorously and reliably”
- “Attendance last year was high, at 95.8%”
- “There is a quiet, but palpable and well-founded, sense of pride on the part of staff and students”